As we go full speed ahead to close out 2021, we’ve already got the piping fresh hits of ’22 on the new workout mix! We begin strong right out of the gate with the new Doja Cat track called “Woman”. From there, we take a listen to the latest Adele smash called “Oh My God”. Other highlights include “Heat Waves”/Glass Animals, “The Motto”/Tiesto & Ava Max and “Have Mercy”/Chloe.
Retro class favorites like “Don’t Stop Til You Get Enough”/Michael Jackson and “Rhythm Is a Dancer”/Snap ensure there’s something for everyone!
Finally, the latest chart-topper from Bruno, Anderson and the Silk Sonic crew called “Smokin’ Out the Window” puts an exclamation point on this fantastic mix! This mix is PG-Rated.
1. Woman – Doja Cat
2. That’s What I Want – Lil Nas X
3. Heat Waves – Glass Animals
4. Oh My God – Adele
5. The Motto – Tiesto & Ava Max
6. Rhythm is a Dancer – Snap
7. Run This Town – Offaiah
8. Piece Of Your Heart – Meduza
9. Discoteca – IamChino f. Pitbull
10. Smoking’ Out the Window – Silk Sonic
11. Have Mercy – Chloe
12. Don’t Stop Til You Get Enough – Michael Jackson
13. The Boy is Mine – Brandy & Monica
14. Señorita – Shawn Mendes & Camila Cabello
15. Break My Heart – Hook N Sling x Nico & Vinz
16. Calabria – DMNDS
17. One Thing – Mr. Belt & Wezol
18. No Diggity – Blackstreet
19. Ocean Drive – Duke Dumont
20. In My Mind – Dynoro & Gigi D’agostino
Definition of choices below:
Separate Tracks Mp3: Each playlist song is its own track. Just like on
Non Tracked Mp3 – This is a single file with the whole playlist. No
Both Separated Tracks and Non Tracked, are in 32Count Phrasing and are gapless.