Tabata Old Town Road
The new exercise music mix is Tabata formatted – 136 – 156 bpm
Top 40 hits are in full bloom and the most wanted tracks of the season are right here on the new workout mix. We hit the ground running with the song everyone’s been asking for, “Old Town Road”/Lil’ Nas and Billy Ray Cyrus. Panic! At the Disco is all over the place with there hit “Hey Look Ma, I Made It”.
Other highlights include the super collaboration with K-pop darlings BTS and Halsey called “Boy With Luv”. and “Dancing With a Stranger“/ Sam Smith & Normani. We tie a bow on this package with a “Groovy” closer. This mix is PG-Rated.
This Tabata mix is designed to follow exact TABATA timing. Each Tabata set is 4 Minutes in length, giving you a full 8 cycles. The precise audio cues will guide you when to prepare, work, and break. , 20 seconds of work, 10 seconds of rest, each followed by a 1 minute recovery – providing a perfectly well-balanced workout. Your students will love the mix of high-energy music followed by relaxation, and YOU’LL love providing the polished, professional, hands-on class that they deserve!
1. Old Town Rd. V. Timber (MASH) – Warm Up – Lil Nas & Billy Ray Cyrus V. Kesha – 130
2. Hey Look Ma, I Made It – Panic! At the Disco – 136
3. Here With Me – Marshmello & Chvrches – 136
4. Groove Is In the Heart – Dee Lite – 140
5. Sweet But Psycho – Ava Max – 140
6. Dancing With a Stranger – Sam Smith & Normani – 144
7. Who Do You Love – The Chainsmokers f. 5 SoS – 144
8. Fired Up! – Jade Starling – 156
9. Break Up With Your Girlfriend – Ariana Grande – 156
10. Boy With Luv – Cool Down – BTS f. Halsey – 125