|Tracked or Non-Tracked|
|Choose Your BPM|
The new exercise music mix is Tabata formatted – 136 – 156 bpm
With school back in session and days getting shorter, we felt it was time to launch the new Fall 2023 Mashup Mix!
The new workout mix features brand new mashups of the most popular current mainstream radio and club hits! Highlights include and “Cupid V. Don’t Start Now”/FIFTY FIFTY x Dua Lipa, We’re Good V. Seven/Dua Lipa V. Jung Kook & Latto, Rude Boy V. Push To Start/ Rihanna V. Noizu & Westend
There’s also Elton & Dua’s “Cold Heart” with Modjo’s “Lady”. Fun and clever all around! This mix is PG-Rated.
This Tabata mix is designed to follow exact TABATA timing. Each Tabata set is 4 Minutes in length, giving you a full 8 cycles. The precise audio cues will guide you when to prepare, work, and break. , 20 seconds of work, 10 seconds of rest, each followed by a 1 minute recovery – providing a perfectly well-balanced workout. Your students will love the mix of high-energy music followed by relaxation, and YOU’LL love providing the polished, professional, hands-on class that they deserve!
1. Rock Your Body, For the Perfect – Justin Timberlake V. Afrika B – Beat 130 warm up
2. About Damn Time For Celebration – Lizzo V. Kool & the Gang – 136
3. We’re Good V. Seven – Dua Lipa V. Jung Kook & Latto – 136
4. We R Who We R V. Di Da Di – Kesha V. James Hurt – 140
5. Rude Boy V. Push To Start – Rihanna V. Noizu & Westend – 140
6. Touch It White Horse – Monifah V. Laid -144
7. Cupid V. Don’t Start Now – FIFTY FIFTY V. Dua Lipa – 144
8. Get Lucky Uptown Funk – Daft Punk, Bruno – 156
9. Cold Heart V. Lady – Elton & Dua V. Modjo – 156
10. Don’t Stop the Music Wanna Be Startin – Rihanna & MJ – 130 cool down
Separate Tracks Mp3: Imagine a CD. Each song on the CD is a separate track. This option provides each song in the playlist as its own individual MP3 file.
Non-Tracked Mp3: Picture a single long MP3 file containing the entire playlist. Unlike Separate Tracks Mp3, this option doesn’t divide the playlist into individual songs. It’s just one continuous MP3 file with all the songs merged together.
32Count Phrasing: This refers to the way the audio is divided into segments. 32Count Phrasing ensures that the audio transitions smoothly between segments, creating a seamless listening experience.
Gapless/Seamless: Gapless/Seamless means there are no noticeable gaps or pauses between songs when playing the playlist. The audio flows smoothly from one song to the next, providing an uninterrupted listening experience.