|Tracked or Non-Tracked|
|Choose Your BPM|
Girls Girls Girls - 126
Girls Girls Girls - 136
Girls Girls Girls - 150
Hard Rock…Hair Metal…Classic Rock…Grunge. Whatever your lane is, we’ve got all you head bangers covered with the new workout mix!
There’s also The Crue’s signature song, “Girls Girls Girls” and “Dance the Night Away”/Van Halen. This mix is PG-Rated.
1. Owner Of a Lonely Heart – Yes
2. You Got Lucky – Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers
3. Girls Girls Girls – Motley Crue
4. Dance The Night Away – Van Halen
5. Miss U – The Rolling Stones
6. You Ain’t Seen Nothing Yet – BTO
7. Livin’ On a Prayer – Bon Jovi
8. A Thing Called Love – The Darkness
9. Turn Me Loose – Loverboy
10. Urgent – Foreigner
11. Enter Sandman – Metallica
12. Crazy Train – Ozzy Osbourne
13. Come As You Are – Nirvana
14. I Was Made For Lovin’ You – KISS
15. December – Collective Soul
16. Talking In Your Sleep – The Romantics
17. Nothin’ But a Good Time – Poison
18. Dangerous Type – The Cars
Separate Tracks Mp3: Imagine a CD. Each song on the CD is a separate track. This option provides each song in the playlist as its own individual MP3 file.
Non-Tracked Mp3: Picture a single long MP3 file containing the entire playlist. Unlike Separate Tracks Mp3, this option doesn’t divide the playlist into individual songs. It’s just one continuous MP3 file with all the songs merged together.
32Count Phrasing: This refers to the way the audio is divided into segments. 32Count Phrasing ensures that the audio transitions smoothly between segments, creating a seamless listening experience.
Gapless/Seamless: Gapless/Seamless means there are no noticeable gaps or pauses between songs when playing the playlist. The audio flows smoothly from one song to the next, providing an uninterrupted listening experience.