Classics and 80s
Tabata Queen Bohemian Rhapsody
The new exercise music mix is Tabata formatted – 136 – 156 bpm
The big screen story of Queen lead singer, Freddie Mercury has opened to rave reviews! It’s been a top draw at the box office for a few weeks now. We felt it fitting we honor Mercury’s endearing legacy with a new fitness mix! The somber tone of Queen’s signature song, “BR” has been replaced with a new hype’d up remix from the party starter himself, Lil’ Jon. From there, we continue to “Rock You” with the superstar who owes her namesake to a Queen hit! Lady Gaga gives a round of “Applause” to her fave front man.
The most iconic performance of Queen’s career, Live Aid, was captured perfectly in the film. We’ve also included some of the artists and bands that performed alongside Queen on that summer day in ’85: , Power Station and Tom Petty. The current lead singer of Queen, Adam Lambert, is also featured in the mix with a few of his earlier solo hits! This mix is PG-Rated.
This Tabata mix is designed to follow exact TABATA timing. Each Tabata set is 4 Minutes in length, giving you a full 8 cycles. The precise audio cues will guide you when to prepare, work, and break. , 20 seconds of work, 10 seconds of rest, each followed by a 1 minute recovery – providing a perfectly well-balanced workout. Your students will love the mix of high-energy music followed by relaxation, and YOU’LL love providing the polished, professional, hands-on class that they deserve!
1. We Will Rock You – Warm Up- Queen – 130
2. Bohemian Rhapsody (Lil’ Jon Rmx.) – Queen – 136
3. Applause – Lady Gaga – 136
4. Some Like It Hot – The Power Station – 140
5. Another One Bites the Dust – Queen – 140
6. Fat Bottom Girls – Queen – 144
7. Ghost Town – Adam Lambert – 144
8. I Don’t Wanna Go On With You Like That – Elton John – 156
9. Radio Gaga – Queen – 156
10. I Won’t Back Down – Cool Down – Tom Petty – 125