Grammy Legends Past and Present
2015 was a banner year in music. We witnessed the strong return of the album format, as Adele’s 25 broke and set new sales benchmarks at the same time. But we also lost too many pioneers way before their time.
This new aerobics music mix has 2016 Grammy nominees as well as some of the legends that have recently passed. It opens with Super Bowl’s halftime band, Coldplay and their new track “Adventure Of a Lifetime”. Swifties are well represented in the mix with 3 tracks from TS’ stellar “1989” set.
Maurice White founded Earth Wind & Fire and they were all over the charts in 70s. Paul Kantner, was a musical genius as part of Jefferson Starship. Natalie Cole and Bowie were influential solo artists in their own right. All gone before their time. Celebrate their legacy with a motivating and energetic mix that will be a mainstay in your workout music!
1. Adventure Of a Lifetime – Coldplay
2. Out Of the Woods – Taylor Swift
3. Uptown Funk – Mark Ronson & Bruno Mars
4. Let’s Groove – Earth Wind & Fire
5. Jane – Jefferson Starship
6. Jump Start – Natalie Cole
7. Let’s Dance – David Bowie
8. September – Earth Wind & Fire
9. Million Dollar Bill – Whitney Houston
10. Back To Black – Amy Winehouse
11. You Belong To The City – Glenn Frey
12. Ex’ & Oh’s – Elle King
13. Blank Space – Taylor Swift
14. So Emotional – Whitney Houston
15. Style – Taylor Swift
16. Lips Are Movin’ – Meghan Trainor
17. Trap Queen – Fetty Wap